If you answer
"yes" to six or more of these questions,
you might want to consider restricting
your calorie intake.
- Has your neighborhood grocery store ever offered to send a limo to pick you up?
- After ordering lunch at a fast food restaurant drive-through window, has it ever been delivered to your car on a hand truck?
- Within the last month, have you burned out more than two refrigerator bulbs?
- Do people ever decide to wait for another elevator after they see you entering one?
- Has your fork ever suddenly come up missing?
- Have you ever broken out in a cold sweat when you realized you were more than a mile from the nearest Taco Bell?
- Is there a restraining order against you by the Association of All-You-Can-Eat Restaurants?
- On a recent Caribbean cruise, did the captain order you to stay in the center of the ship?
- Do your picnics in the country involve renting a U-Haul?
- Does the left side of your car seem to bottom out a lot?
- Does your street always seem to have more potholes than other streets?